Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hello!

I don't know if anyone is reading this, but I suppose I should tell a little bit about myself to kick this thing off. My name is Jesse Wagner. I’m an eighteen year old freshman Journalism student at North Dakota State University, and I love sports. I’ve loved sports my entire life, but haven’t played organized sports in a long time. I inherited my love of sports and my taste in sports teams from my father. Although we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything in the wide world of sports, we can agree on the obvious things, such as the fact that the Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Vikings suck.

My favorite sports are baseball, football, and basketball. My favorite teams are the New York Yankees, the Green Bay Packers, the New York Knicks, the Duke Blue Devils, the Florida State Seminoles, and, of course, all NDSU teams.

My current occupation, other than full-time college student, is filming practices for the NDSU football team.

I have a dream of becoming a sportswriter, but I don’t have much experience, so that’s the point of this project. Hopefully this will become a more productive way of procrastinating than watching TV and playing the guitar. I guess I will mostly comment on what’s happening with the teams I mentioned earlier, but won’t limit myself to that. And the focus could narrow with time too, who knows? I had originally planned to put up another post right away that would be more sports-related, but it’s nearly 3:00am, and I’m not feeling nearly as ambitious now as I was when I started this post. I need to get some sleep.
I’m ready for some football!

No comments:

Post a Comment